Feb 4, 2007

prince and myspace, oh the glory

Prince was rad on the super bowl half-time deal. it must have been unbelievably uncomfortable to play in the torrential down-pour. those ladies in the high heels must have been afraid o slipping in the H2O.

now I am watching the quay brothers dvd compilation...

also, I just worked on my mysapce site for the first time in a year. Now i have 2 comments...one from misty, over a year ago, and now I have a brand new comment 1 year later from ole friend carmen! and i have 7 friends so far!

meegeespace


so be a friend on myspace to me. i really have no idea why one should be virtual internet space friends...I will put a bit more effort into the site....for now

I posted a video and a neat-o song by one of a few composers that I have been digging lately...and a few years ago...

No comments: