Feb 25, 2007

I really do not have much to say...


apparently this is a vincent scooter. does that mean the real vincent? I would like a vincent motorcycle but that is something that will most likely remain unattainable for the rest of my life.

good news is that my triumph will most likely run this spring. my main man richard, who rebuilt my engine and fixed my mystery gear problem is taking the tigress to his house for awhile to tinker away and make it run. I used to like the idea of tinkering and fixing machines but I recently completely lost interest and just want to ride cool, rare, ridiculous machines. so there.

I am off to texas in a couple weeks....I really dont feel like getting on a plane...is that bad? I hope the weather is warm as fuck. just 3 nights for sxsw, then home to enjoy daylight savings, upcoming peterbjorn and john show, and victoria rally, and more songs with ryan.

No comments: