Feb 13, 2007

valentinininin

dear so and so,

all I want for valentinian day are some parrot tulips and orchids. oh wait, I already got some today at work! Also, I know Bluberry would like something to chew on....like misc pieces of leather. Oh wait, she already got some delicious chewable pieces of leather in drab taupe colours that she cannot keep her beak from destroying.

Dear mr valentiney,

I know my friend greg would like a p200 just like mine, so that he can go for summertime rides with me 'n' mononeca....oh wait, he just bought one that is pristine.

well, if you were a god,

I would like the warm weather to gradually increase with a guaruntee of no more cold spells. I would then start riding my wicked ugly/bastardized bike to work and occasionally have an asthma attack coming up that big hill.

xo

ps. come eat nachos/stout beer and see sparrow sectional....soon to be renamed attics and cellars, at the main on saturday nite...yum

No comments: