Feb 9, 2007

poured chrogressions

the little guy right in the middle that is looking right into the camera reminds me my ole pal mr splitz (RIP).

I went to this strange pet store where alll the birds were in open air bin style cages so you could just reach in and handle the birds...must be traumatic on the little feathered animals

I went to OF MONTREAL last night. I dig the new album. alot of folks say that I am wrong...people were dee-runk and partying last night bigtime. I just hung out upstairs and watched the swarms writhe.

I will probably end up going to the Shins show @ Commodore in a couple weeks. I wish they were playing the starfish room...oh wait, that doesnt exist anymore....sebadoh is coming too...curious.

thanks for becoming my friend on myspace....what do we do now? is there myspace pictionary tournaments? Poker? wino discussions? bird talk? myspace trivia matches?

No comments: