Mar 4, 2007

down to the wire

I had football head today. I could never really quite wake up. Is everyone excited about hay fever season? I went to a Party tonight and I was all allergic-y today and the house party had cats and that made my eyes swell up and turn red and then I had a nose bleed. I need to live in a bubble....so there.

sxsw looms on the horizon, but in the meantime (member helmet?) we play at richards next sunday opening for the zombies (whats your name, whos your daddy la la la) they have requested to use my bass amp. I find that weird. did I tell you about my favorite and newest amp? my '76 ampeg b15n...aka the portaflex. xo

is anyone else itchy from the blossoms? My tigress went away with dear richard our master mechanic friend. purrrrhaps the tigress will run this summer after all! what an amazing looking and terribly engineered machine.

xo
off to bed

current food: smoothie (banana, soymilk, orange, frzn blueberry)

current music: deerhoof (6/10) and billy nichols 10/10 (we are going to play a cover "london social degree")

checkit

No comments: