Mar 11, 2007

CHEESE

I like cheese.

I get alot of headaches and sometimes I panic that some doctor is ging to say to me: " lady, you feel like shit cause you should not eat cheese and bread".

dont get me wrong. I eat salad and frozen blueberries and fish and oatmeal and green tea (and bread and wine and cheese)

today I learned about dust mites and that their poop causes people to sneeze in bed. now i am paranoid about not having a clean bed (not a bad thing to be paranoid of but, a bit o a pain to really keep up with) I sneeze in bed all the time....

TODAY I INSURED MY TRIUMPH TIGRESS! I OWN IT AND IT EXISTS LEGIT. THIS IS A HUGE MOMENT. I have owned this bike for 5 years and, as of a few days ago, it is running well with it's fully rebuilt engine. I still have not gone for a ride on it myself...ha ha ha....soon. I must respect the powerful and beautiful machine that is much bigger than me.

a picture to come...

we open for the zombies tomorow night!!! 7:30 @richards

sxsw on weds....yikes!

No comments: