Jan 21, 2007

to sleep!

I heart the salsbury scoot. this lady is not thinking "safety first" while riding her sweet machine.

those in favour of summer hurrying up say "aye"

new food interest: xuahacan cuisine. (check my spelling....) my neighbour just went down to mexico and raved about the food. I just ate at a xuahacan eatery in ballard (seattle) before the awkward stage show. so good.

my body is rocking an all-over-ache right now. I am fairly certian this is my body prepping for a sickness. the knees hurt, my shoulders are achey, the inner ears are tight, my hips ache, my soft palette seems lower than usual, even my scalp aches. wah.

currently reading. the master and margarita. mikhail bulgakov. it is fantastic and fantastical but oh boy it puts me to sleep after a chapter!

No comments: