Jan 4, 2007

2007, like a bullet

well, my current listening pleasures include:

television, marquee moon

peter bjorn & john, writer's block

beck, information (beck comes off awfully serious lately, you know what I mean?) I saw him on some live "in the round" (member when def leopard started that shit y'all?) show and his band was having fun and Beck seemed mildly miserable.

it is christmas on saturday for me n my ma n pa. they both turn 60 this year...isn't that terrific. Me n ma are possibly planning a trip to disneyland/knott's for her birthday. a little screaming on rides/ sunshine/ complete escapist therapy. member therapy? (the irish band)

way to go for 2007:
I began a very small recycling program/regime at my job. (baby steps/ anything counts (in small amounts)
I got cutlery for the job, so no more misc plastic once-in-awhile forks to throw away.

al gore just patted me on the back.

I will try to eat more brown rice and oatmeal. Cutting down on the cheese (AH SWEET GLORIOUS CHEESE), and the bread. i should have been born in France. I like cheese, bread, wine, the rolling countryside, take-it-easy-cafe and cobblestone cityscapes, and fashion. and i am thin.

props to izia (of jeff and izia) for sharing the most unique and delicious wine with me over the holidays. (serious bottle) izia is the best cook I know. I look up to her culinary prowess (and most would say that i am a good cook) (I dated a chef for 2 years a long time ago and ripped him off for everything he knows). we had a vegetarian feast:

No comments: