Sep 12, 2010

summer in a nutshell

1. appendix out. who needs that thing anyways?
2. cabin run was good and relaxing
3. I hate the city, the country life is where it is at
4. I received my aluminum christmas tree in the mail. now xmas will be better
5. it has started to rain again, I guess summer is over
6. everyone is having babies
7. I need a new computer
8. I want to sell my car and live car free
9. my 1966 suzuki hustler is freaking amazing to ride and looks great too. thanks to richard for tuning it

this photo is summer in a nutshell except I didnt eat the burgers, I ate cheese quesadillas instead...thanks mr booth for the photo

3 comments:

Keith said...

You've been busy!! No wonder you haven't wrote much!

meegee said...

I wouldnt say I was busy...just not in the mood to blog...

but I'm back...

Kevan said...

Hooray for returning! I've been living car-free for a few months now, best decision I've ever made.