Dec 20, 2007

Subtle changes peeps

can u see the o so subtle changes to my template o my blog?

Peter! I need your help with further changes!

I tried to change the picture to the right and I found out that it has been sooooo long since I logged in to Flickr, that my old account is there to look at, but my login info is invalid...booooo. Forever looking and not changing!

Mini pizzas with my friends and their angelic little girls tonight and then off to the Christmas Train!!! I love the mini train in Stanley Park! my neighbour is the head engineer!

Spooky Ghost train is better than Christmas train, however, wouldnt you agree?....we missed it this year what with the strike n all. Does anyone (other than my generally non commenting close friends) live in vancouver or are the majority o comment people from all over the Canada/world? Does anyone else feel a Stanley park mini train love?