Dec 4, 2006

weekend in a nut

well what a weekender

did anybody come to the Mint xmas parties?

Actually loads of peeps I know did. It was fun. the singer from Franz Ferdinand was at the Saturday show and he sang a song with the Evaporators. He then hung out all night, watched us play and then he told me after the show that he liked us. oh, my little brush with an "A" celeb.

something I discovered this weekend: my dad looks a little like Andy warhol. excluding the lack of skin pigment and wig. neat..

I play cello at a funeral on friday. I am a little stressed about it, as I havent played solo in a long time. and I take funerals seriously....i mean, the people at the funeral dont wanna hear some hack on the 'cello... then sparrow plays at richards on richards on saturday. so there.

No comments: