Sep 22, 2006

so montreal seriously

list of complaints.
-digital camera memory card not working and new battery needed, but going to belle montreal this weekend sans camera. (not that I take many pics anyhoos) I went to the europe-land in '93 and took 13 photos! no notes, not really any idear of where I went (with the Vancouver Youth Orchestra) lightening beams are attacking me and my geekness.

- the "o" is not working very well on this 'pute. one must smash it. maybe blueberry pooped 'neath it.


- no liquids on the plane. I am totally "carrying on" (luggage, get it?) as I am travelling for 3 days. what about leaving the coast and my face falling off due to no moisture? what abut bad breath? (see how the "o didnt work?)I rode this machine this summer. most o the lady scooterists were looking up to me as I was on a big ole p200....it is not really a lady bike apparently. the triumph tigress has eaten and drained its own battery. will it ever run? will it ever not be a tinker-bike? I still have not ridden it.

non-complaint:
my momo helmet came! I wore it last night on a cold evening ride. it is scarf-on-bike-weather. the momo is nice but a little snug to start. it is orange=love.

well, when I get home I will post some pics o my trip....oh wait....no I wont.

Boston next week...

No comments: